Amazon.com has a new program called AmazonSmile that allows users to select a charity and donate a percentage of eligible purchases to that charity. Since the VIA of Doylestown is a 501(c)(3) charity, we are eligible to receive donations from this program.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the VIA.
To start supporting the VIA of Doylestown through Amazon®, simply follow these directions:
- Visit http://www.smile.amazon.com.
- You will be greeted by a page that gives an overview of the program.
- Sign into your account (if you aren’t already!).
- Go to the “pick your own charitable organization box” and type in “Village Improvement Association of Doylestown” and click search.
- Select Village Improvement Association of Doylestown.
- Once selected, a box will open thanking you for shopping at AmazonSmile along with an AmazonSmile link that can be moved directly to your bookmark bar.
- You can now begin shopping and then proceed to “checkout” when you are finished shopping.
Let us know about your experience!