Whether you are considering becoming a VIA member or are a current organization member, involvement in the VIA is a way to make a difference in our community. We invite you to join the Village Improvement Association of Doylestown and appreciate the time and service of our active members.
We ask that both new and renewing members complete an application and pay $45 membership dues. Membership dues support the VIA’s mission and the James-Lorah Memorial Home. Payment before July 1 gives Renewing Members the privilege to vote in all elections and key decisions, and to be included in the Membership Directory. New Members will have voting privileges regardless of joining date.
- Please read a letter from the VIA Membership Committee Chair.
- Complete a membership application. Choose to either print, complete, and mail the form to VIA Office, 595 W. State Street, Doylestown, PA 18901 or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the form using its Fill and Sign feature and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will help us to get to know you better and your interest in joining the VIA.
- Pay VIA dues – see below.
- Please complete an Annual Dues form to ensure that we have your current contact information. Click here to view a fillable membership application which you may complete online, save as a PDF file, and email to the VIA office.
- Pay your dues before July 1 to ensure your voting tights for the coming year. – see below.
VIA Due Payment
Dues may be paid by Check or Online. Membership Dues are $45. Dues for New Members joining after January 1 are $25.
- Pay by Check made out to VIA of Doylestown and mailed to VIA Office, 595 W. State Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Pay Online easily and conveniently via PayPal with either with your personal PayPal account or with any credit card – it’s your choice. Please select the option you prefer when you are directed to the PayPal Check Out page.
Click Here to pay for the June 2018 luncheon