Host your next meeting at the James-Lorah Auditorium, a private, comfortable venue located in the heart of the Borough of Doylestown. The auditorium is available for parties, business meetings and other group events.
For reservations and information, please contact Barbara Darr. Rental Coordinator by phone, (215.348.2187) or by email, (email@example.com). Below are two views of the space.
100 N. Broad Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Maximum capacity – 144
- Size – 35′ x 65′
- Raised stage
Available upon request. Please contact Barbara Darr by phone or email (see above).
- Folding chairs
- Full kitchen
- 8′ folding tables
- 6′ folding tables
- Additional small card tables
- Wireless microphone
- Projector screen
- Grand piano
- Free parking available at the County Garage, two blocks from venue
- All functions must conclude by 11:30 p.m.
- The auditorium is not air conditioned
- No alcohol, religious or political meetings are permitted
For reservations and information, please contact Barbara Darr by phone, (215.348.2187) or by email, (firstname.lastname@example.org). Below are two views of the space.